Effective Date: October 4, 2030
2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information: This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
2.2. Automated Information: When you visit our website, we may automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
3. Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- For email marketing, promotions, and other advertisements.
4. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
6. Third-party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
7. Links to Other Sites
9. Contact Us